At Advancing Opportunities, we take considerable pride in our mission in achieving full participation in society for individuals with disabilities throughout New Jersey, ensuring their independence to the greatest extent possible. Building on our success, we continue to grow, and so do the opportunities for working for a leader in providing services for people with all disabilities. We currently have opportunities in the following areas:
- Behavioral Specialist (full-time) to support individuals with major disturbances in daily living due to developmental disabilities (including autism), mental illness, or behaviors hampering independent living
- Assistive Technology Specialist (part-time) to provide computer training for people who are blind or visually impaired in Atlantic County and other areas of southern New Jersey
- Controller (full-time) to oversee the maintenance and production of the general ledger to include balance sheet account reconciliations and cost allocations, and to ensure the overall accuracy of the general ledger
- Direct-Support Professionals (both full- and part-time) to provide the very best in care for our residential consumers with developmental disabilities at several locations throughout the state
- Driver Support Worker (part-time) to transport Advancing Opportunities employees who are visually impaired safely and responsibly in the Jersey City area
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses (full-time) to serve individuals with mental illnesses and developmental disabilities—one RN in northern New Jersey and several LPNs in Burlington County
- Residential Manager to provide on-site direct behavioral health care services to people with developmental disabilities in a residential setting, Morris County.
Interested candidates should forward a résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 609-882-4022.
Our team includes a diverse collection of men and women committed to treating the people and families we serve with dignity and respect, providing the highest quality services and supports. Employees of the agency enjoy paid training and an excellent array of benefits, including health care and dental benefits for all eligible full-time staff and a 401(k) retirement plan for all eligible employees. If you share our vision and are interested in working with us to advance the independence of children and adults with disabilities, we encourage you to apply.
Advancing Opportunities, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer