The New Jersey Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) is offering live fee-for-service Q&A webinar sessions. This regularly scheduled session provides an opportunity for individuals, families, support coordination agencies, and providers to ask questions, share issues, and get the latest news related to the DDD shift to fee-for-service.
Stakeholders are invited and welcome to register for any or all of the available sessions.
Dates and times:
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017, 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017, 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 1:00–2:00 p.m.
Sign-up is available online by following this link.