Our Mission is to achieve full societal participation for all people with disabilities.
YOUR MISSION: Is to give our consumers the life they deserve!!!
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
WE OFFER DAILY PAY! THAT’S RIGHT GET PAID YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK IF YOU WISH AND ANY DAY, IF YOU NEED YOUR EARNINGS BEFORE PAYDAY!
Work Part-time, Full-time, Substitute positions available
At Advancing Opportunities you will support people in fulfilling their dreams.
As a RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST you will be impacting the lives of the people we serve on a daily basis. Our group home in HARMONY, NJ is seeking caring, compassionate, people to provide supervision, guidance, mentoring and direction to our residents.
Why should you choose to work for Advancing Opportunities?
- No experience necessary
- Paid training and Career Advancement
- Competitive Wages/ Weekend Differential
- $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- $250 REFERRAL BONUS
- GENEROUS PAID TIME OFF
- <span “:=”” 10.5pt”=””>DailyPay – a benefit that allows you to access your pay when you need it.
- Flexible Hours: 3pm-11pm, overnight hours and weekend 7a-3pm
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
We are looking to hire several people into Full and Part Time positions.
Teach Adult Daily Living skills to people with Intellectual and Physical Disabilities.
Use your talents to teach our consumers about: cooking, housekeeping, recreation, shopping, budgeting, healthy living, hygiene, personal medical care, social skills, build friendships, utilize their community resources, relaxation, coping skills, conflict resolution, greater independence and autonomy.
Successful candidates must:
- Possess valid driver’s license; Be at least 18 years of age or older; High School Diploma/ Equivalent
- Consent to: State and Federal Criminal Background Checks; Drug Screen; Pre-Employment Physical and PPD;
- Upon hire: Complete all orientation and pre-service training as required by our funders.
APIS Services, Inc. provides administrative services, including recruiting and onboarding new team members for more than 30 for profit and non-profit organizations across the United States so they can focus on their all-important missions. APIS Service, Inc. is a progressive corporation with over 3500 employees nationwide and growing.
The employment opportunities we have to offer dedicated and caring career seekers are endless. Join us in helping to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve by providing good people to support the missions they serve.
IT’S TIME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! WHAT’S YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?