$1000 Sign-On Bonus!
Advancing Opportunities, one of our New Jersey affiliates, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of a Full-Time Behavioral Support Specialist in Burlington County, New Jersey. Join our team and provide support services to individuals with Mental Health / Intellectual Developmental Disabilities.
Work from home and travel to visit individuals you will serve.
Equipment provided: cell phone, printer, laptop
You must live within 30 minute drive of Burlington County New Jersey.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- A Great Team Environment
- Competitive Wages
- We offer our team members DailyPay!
- Wellness Program & more
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, special education, guidance and counseling, social work or a related field; with at least one year of supervised experience in implementing behavior support plans for youth with I/DD OR High school diploma/GED, with at least 4 years of supervised experience in implementing behavior support plans for youth with I/DD
- Complete evaluations/ detailed assessments for individuals needing a Behavioral Support Plan (BSP) or a Restrictive Procedure Plan (RPP)
- Ensure that all support plans are Person Driven, integrate Practice-Based Evidence and reflect the core clinical needs of the individual
- Collect, organize, review, and analyze data on challenging strategies
- Review and revise plans annually for each individual at Individual Support Plan (ISP) Annual Review or whenever requested by the individual’s supports team
- Attend (as required) psychiatric, medical, and therapy appointments as needed for consumers
- Train residential/ program staff on the consumer behavior support plan and the individual preference for supports
- Timely submit proper, complete, and accurate required documentation/ paperwork as required by State and Federal Regulations, AO, and HIPAA